Wednesday, April 1, 2009

FAQ #1

Wir haben unsere Schüler gefragt, was sie von euch wissen wollen. Hier sind einige Fragen:

Was macht ihr am Wochenende oder nach der Schule?

21 comments:

  1. Wir müssen manchmal lernen, aber wenn wir Zeit haben treffen wir uns mit Freunden oder gehen ins Kino.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the weekends we often have to learn for the next week, but we also often do something with our friends.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After the school we do usual things for example listen to music , watch tv , play computer games and so on but we also have to study ( sometimes )

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the weekends in summer we often go to "Breitenauer See", a lake near our school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the weekends we can do something with our friends. We can go to the lake "Breitenauersee" which is close to our school. But of course we also have to learn for the next examen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At the weekends I often go out with friends but I also have to learn for classtests or something like that.
    After school I go out with my dogs, go to handball practice, play guitar and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After school we usually practise sports in clubs or meet friends. I think it is pretty similar to the hobbies Americans have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i don´t have to learn XD
    im just hanging around with my friends
    play computer games and listen to musik

    ReplyDelete
  9. After school we alle have our own hobbies but sometimes we do something together =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Afer school I play computer games or something else

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that we have the same hobbies as you. Meet friends, do sports and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's very different. Sometimes I've got a handball game, sometimes I meet friends or just hang around.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some pupils play an instrument like the piano or the flute. Most of the others are member in a sport club.

    ReplyDelete
  14. After school we all do different things like studying for school, playing an instrument or meeting friends.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. After school we often have to practise for the next schoolday, but sometimes we also do somethings with your family or with your friends! At the weekends we do a lot with your friends for example we go shopping, in the summer we go to a lake near your school or something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. After school we learn for tests and do our homework. But we also play computer, read, play an instrument or do something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  17. After school we go to lake, meet friends, do sports

    ReplyDelete
  18. some of us do sports or play instruments
    and learn after school others go home and hang up or meet friends, go to lake ans do things

    ReplyDelete
  19. we play basketball with friedns or go swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  20. we do sport, hear music, meet friends and so on

    ReplyDelete
  21. we make partys and meet friends

    ReplyDelete